Learn about fan profiles and how to use them to your advantage.
What is a fan profile?
Fan profiles allow you to view each fan on an individual level, giving you the ability to learn more about your biggest fans and their activity. In addition, you'll be able to secure better brand deals because you'll know exactly who your engaged audience is (e.g: Males between 25-25).
The following information is available on each fan profile:
- Phone number
- Connected social channels
- Preferred language
- Fan activity & stats
- Total spend
How does a fan create a fan profile?
Fans can create a fan profile by signing up on your site. This can be done either by clicking on the "Login / Sign up" button in the top right corner of your site or by interacting with content items.
By locking certain content items and requiring fans to complete their profile, fans can be directed to a chatbot which asks them questions to complete their profile. Each profile field has a percentage assigned to it. For instance, the default profile field score for gender is 10%, which means that a fan's overall profile completion is going to increase by 10% once they indicate their gender.
By default, email addresses and mobile numbers have the highest profile field scores assigned, as they are valuable for sending out engagements.
How can I access fan profiles?
- In the left menu tab, navigate to "Fans".
- Here, you'll see an overview of your fans, including their profile completion and their last login time.
- Click on the fan you'd like to view to see their information.
What can I do with the fan data?
- The fan profiles belong 100% to you, and you can do whatever you want with the data of your fans. You are in full control.
- Recognize your biggest and most loyal fans.
- Learn who your fans are and what makes them tick.
- With extra insights about your fan base, you can leverage the fan data and match with potential brands, making it also easier to earn the trust of potential partners.
- Filter your fans into different segments & groups.
- Export your fan data and use it with any tool you're actively using.
- Reach all your fans, or specific fan groups directly.