All about the Stripe signup process and the information you should provide to ensure a smooth and easy withdrawal process!
Section: Tell us about your business
• Include your country and address. This can be your office address or your personal address. Please note that Stripe is not available in certain countries. If your country is not supported, contact Fangage Support.
• Under "Type of business", select "Individual"
Section: Personal details
• Fill in your personal details such as name, phone number, email
Section: Business details
• Under "Industry", choose either "Music or other media"; "Other digital goods", or "Other entertainment and recreation"
• Under "Business website", indicate a link to your platform or one of your social media channels
• For "Product description", type "Paid content & memberships"
Section: Where should we send your payouts?
• Submit your bank account details. This is where you'll be receiving your payments for paid content & subscriptions/memberships.
Section: Confirm customer statement information
• Here, you'll indicate what your customers will see on their bank account/card statements after they pay you. To avoid chargebacks, choose a name that is easily recognized.
Section: Let's review those details
• Now it's time to review the details you provided. Make sure to double-check everything to avoid any issues in the future.
If you've followed the steps, you should return to your Fangage "Monetize" section. Now its time to add paid content/memberships to start making money!
Please contact support if you have any issues or further questions! You can reach us using the live chat button in the bottom right corner, or by emailing email@example.com.