Save time by implementing reply templates when responding to submissions!
Reply templates can be used when responding to submissions. This can save you time while still maintaining a close and personal relationship with your fans.
Navigating to your reply templates:
- Go to "Settings".
- Click on "Reply templates" to view your reply templates.
- Click "Create template" in order to create a new reply template.
Creating a new reply template:
- Give it a title, this will be seen internally only by you and other admin users.
- Write the body of the text under "Content", this is what your fans are going to see.
- Make sure your templates are personal and don’t sound like a bot!
Using reply templates:
- When viewing fan submissions, click on "Quick reply".
- Choose the reply template you want to use and hit the send button!