Use the Engagement feature to create email campaigns, newsletters and more.
While platforms like Instagram and TikTok incentivize users to grow their followers, relationships with email newsletter subscribers are far more significant.
Your fans are automatically signed up for your newsletter when they log in on your platform. This allows you to connect directly with them, foster loyalty, and increase sales of paid content and physical items such as merch via direct-to-fan sales.
- In your admin dashboard, navigate to "Engage".
- Choose the option to engage via email by clicking on "Engage now" inside the email box.
- Alternatively, you can also send text messages directly to your fans
- Select an existing filter if you want to target a specific fan group, or choose "All registered fans" if you want to send an email to all your fans.
Drafting your email:
- Under "Campaign name", you will be able to give the campaign an internal name. This name will be visible to only admin users in your dashboard.
- The "Scheduled at" option allows you to determine when the email will go out automatically. This comes in handy if you know you'll be busy on a particular day, but still want to reach out to your fans.
- Under "Subject", you can give the email a subject line. Make it sound interesting to increase open rates!
- Now, you can write the main content of your email. You can use the parameters ":first-name" or ":city" to personalize the emails more!
- Once everything is set up, you can continue to the next screen where you can send a preview email to yourself and send the engagement to your fans!
Please contact support if you have any issues or further questions! You can reach us using the live chat button in the bottom right corner, or by emailing email@example.com.