This guide is about the Stripe signup process and the information you should provide to ensure a smooth and easy withdrawal process
Follow this guide if you want to learn how to set up paid content & memberships on your Fangage site.
Section: Tell us about your business
• Include your country and address. This can be your office address or your perssonal address. Please note that Stripe is not available in certain countries. If your country is not supported, contact Fangage Support.
• Under "Type of business", select "Individual"
Section: Personal details
• Fill in your personal details such as name, phone number, email.
Section: Business details
• Under "Industry", choose either "Music or other media"; "Other digital goods", or "Other entertainment and recreation".
• Under "Business website", type "fangage.com"
• For "Product description", type "Paid content & memberships"
Section: Where should we send your payouts?
• Submit your bank account details. This is where you'll be receiving your payments for paid content & subscriptions/memberships,
Section: Confirm customer statement information
• Here, you'll indicate what your customers will see on their bank account/card statements after they pay you. Make sure to choose a recognisable name to avoid chargebacks.
Section: Let's review those details
• Now it's time to review the details you provided. Make sure to double-check everything to avoid any issues in the future.
If you have any questions regarding the sign-up process, shoot us a message via support!