Custom theme colors matching your brand identity can improve the overall look and feel of your Fangage website, satisfying your fans with a clean and distinct look.
You can easily change the appearance of your Fangage portal by editing the primary, secondary, and background color:
- On the left Fangage menu tab, click on Configuration, which will open a drop-down menu.
- Click on the Themes option to access the theme settings.
- Click on Background colour, primary color, or secondary color to change the appearance of your portal.
- After selecting the new settings, left-click the save changes button.
- You can preview your portal by clicking on view website at the top
Don't hesitate to contact us in case you encounter difficulties.