Can every Fangage customer access this feature?
Our legend plan is suitable for individuals or brands with a large following and who have a team or management agents around them.
Fangage offers several unique features for our biggest customers, one of them being the option to assign custom roles to managers. This option makes it easier to divide the roles between different team members in regards to their respective fields of specialization.
What are custom user roles?
Custom admin roles are Fangage admin accounts with different types of permissions that you can assign to talent managers, marketing agents, and more.
This way, each admin will have a customized Fangage admin page with limited functionalities. As an example, the "campaign manager" role will have access to engagements or the fan relationship manager (FRM).
You can learn more about each custom role and their permissions here.
As an administrator, you have access to all features, including management settings, where you can assign roles to other people.
How do I assign custom user roles?
- On the left Fangage menu tab, click on Management, which will open a new drop-down menu. Here you can see the activity log, set the profile fields percentages, access your billing options, and manage your platform admins.
- Click on users to access and edit admin roles.
- On the top right corner, click on create user.
- Enter the general information such as name, email address, and password.
- Click on roles and choose one of the options offered.
- Left-click the create user button to save your new custom role.
- After assigning a new admin, you will be transferred back to the users tab. If you completed the role assignment successfully, you should see the new admin role listed. A green popup saying "the new user is ready to use" should also be seen on the top right corner.
In case you encounter any difficulties, don't hesitate to contact us.