Fangage is the all-in-one website solution for your fan data, content hosting, and marketing.
- Use Fangage to build a fan engagement website, which you can use to foster relationships with your loyal fans, increase your revenue, and grow your brand.
- Host exclusive content, giveaways, contests, and more in exchange for fan data.
- Bypass complicated social media algorithms and reach 100% of your fans.
What is Fangage?
Using Fangage, artists, content creators, influencers, athletes, and brands can create a website centered around their fans.
With a Fangage website, you can collect fan data in exchange for exclusive content. For example, you can lock exclusive content until a fan has completed a certain percentage of their profile. This percentage is referred to as "fan score". Fans can sign up using Facebook, Google, or Spotify and thus provide valuable data such as demographics.
What can I do with Fangage?
Fan engagement is a vital part of your brand ecosystem, that's why we emphasised to include all the necessary tools to keep your fans engaged, entertained, and happy. This will ultimately increase your revenue and success.
Using Fangage you can do the following:
- Create a central hub for all your new announcements, exclusive content, sponsorships, merchandise, fan experiences, and more.
- Host exclusive content like Q&A sessions, live streams, tutorials, contests, merchandise, and giveaways.
- Grow your brand & have more intimate relationships with your fans by creating fan communities and promoting your new content, merchandise, or announcements.
- Boost your social media engagement by using social gates, choosing which social media platform you want your fans to follow on in exchange for content.
- Sell paid content or have fans pay a monthly subscription fee to access your content, boosting your revenue.
The Importance of having your own fan data
Influencers and creators are struggling with declining reach. Only around 2% of all posts are seen by your fans. As a consequence, complicated social media algorithms require you to pay to reach all your fans. Based on this trend, creating and monetizing your own fan database is as important as ever.