Start tracking visitor events on your Fangage platform by connecting Google Tag Manager to your site.
Google Tag Manager lets you manage your tags and third-party code snippets from one location, so you can keep them organized and updated.
To implement your own Google Tag Manager code:
- Retrieve your Google Tag Manager account ID by signing in to your Google Tag Manager account.
- The code should look as follows: GTM-XXXXXX (With other letters instead of the X's)
- Go to your Fangage dashboard.
- Navigate to your general settings under "Settings" > "General".
- Add your GTM code in the field shown below.
- Click "Save changes".
Note that we do not offer support for technical difficulties relating to third-party services. Please contact Google directly if you are experiencing issues with your GTM code.